Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Michael Owen <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2005/08/01 17:46:21 UTC

Having files only in zip

Hi,

I'm using the ant script:

<zipfileset filesonly="true" dir="${basedir}" excludes="*"
includes="${zip.includes}" />

My problem is I want the files included but not in the folders they are in,
however, I need ${zip.includes} to be a list of files to have in the zip
file, and therefore separate fileset's are not an option.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Having files only in zip

Posted by Gisbert Amm <gi...@webde-ag.de>.
This might probably help:

<quotation>

"if nothing else works, <copy flatten="true"> the files to a temp dir
and zip them from there."

</quotation>

http://www.ant-tasks.com/msg/23320.html

Regards,