Posted to general@xml.apache.org by "Rautenberg, Stefan" <St...@dresdner-bank.com> on 2000/07/18 10:21:23 UTC

tomcat.properties, Portlet-URLs

Hi all,
NT40, Apache 1.3.12, Tomcat 3.1, JetSpeed 1.2b1

there's a tomcat.properties file in the conf directory.
We didn't make any changes there, and it seems to work.
_BUT_ this file has references to zone.properties, jserv.log ...
These files doesn's exist in our installation. Is this important ?

Also we get errors in the turbine.log saying all Default-Portlet-URLs are
not found or considered as broken.
Is this a misconfiguration ?
Do we have to make any more changes anywhere to get Cocoon running ?

The Create new user procedure in Jetspeed doesn't store a value for
VISITORID in the visitor table. This results in an SQL error message.
Is this a known bug or can we avoid this somehow ?

Thanks for help
Stefan