Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/17 13:48:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Calcite PMC chair: Haisheng Yuan

Calcite community members,

I am pleased to announce that we have a new PMC chair and VP as per our
tradition of rotating the chair once a year. I have resigned, and
Haisheng was duly elected by the PMC and approved unanimously by the Board.

Please join me in congratulating Haisheng!

Best,
Stamatis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Calcite PMC chair: Haisheng Yuan

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Haisheng! Thanks for your work as chair, Stamatis! :)

Francis

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Haisheng! Thank you for your work, Stamatis!

Ruben Q L <ru...@gmail.com> 于2020年12月18日周五 下午5:08写道:

--

Best regards,

Xu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Calcite PMC chair: Haisheng Yuan

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and thank you to both Stamatis and Haisheng for your
contributions!
--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Posted by Haisheng Yuan <hy...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone.

Posted by Ruben Q L <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Haisheng!

Posted by Alessandro Solimando <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Haisheng! Thanks for your work, Stamatis!

Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com> 于2020年12月18日周五 下午12:08写道:

> Congratulations, Haisheng!
> Looking forward to your great work in the coming year!
>
> Stamatis, thanks for your great work in the past year!
>
> Best,
> Liya Fan
>

> On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 11:11 AM Feng Zhu <we...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for your work and effort, Stamatis!
> > Congratulations, Haisheng!
> >
> > Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> 于2020年12月17日周四 下午9:49写道:
> >
> > > Calcite community members,
> > >
> > > I am pleased to announce that we have a new PMC chair and VP as per our
> > > tradition of rotating the chair once a year. I have resigned, and
> > > Haisheng was duly elected by the PMC and approved unanimously by the
> > Board.
> > >
> > > Please join me in congratulating Haisheng!
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Stamatis

Xin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Calcite PMC chair: Haisheng Yuan

Posted by Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Haisheng!

Posted by Feng Zhu <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chunwei Lei <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your great work, Stamatis!

Congratulations, Haisheng!

Best,
Chunwei

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Haisheng!

Posted by Danny Chan <da...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Haisheng!

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Haisheng!

回复:[ANNOUNCE] New Calcite PMC chair: Haisheng Yuan