Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Girish Nagaraj <gi...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/01 14:39:47 UTC

newbie question: Can't access http://localhost:8080/webdav as webfolder or through WebDAV

Hi,

I have just started using Jakarta Slide. I have installed "Slide 2.0
with Tomcat 5.0" release build
I am able to get the page http://localhost:8080/webdav/index.html to show up.

But can't get the http://localhost:8080/webdav to open either as a
webfolder or through the slide-client.

I am able to configure and use moddav location as a webfolder, so
webfolders are working on my machine.

Is there anything else to be done to get WebDAV to work with Slide?
Should I need to configure something or use another URL?

Thanks in advance,
Girish

PS: I have already searched the slide-user archves

Re: newbie question: Can't access http://localhost:8080/webdav as webfolder or through WebDAV

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.
Glad I could help :).

-James