Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Kaushal Shriyan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/04 09:03:22 UTC

Message":"IP address not allowed" while access Apache APISIX Dashboard

Hi,

I have assigned public IP to Apache APISIX Dashboard and when I access
the Apache APISIX Dashboard  using http://public IP:9000 I am encountering
the below issue.

{"Code":20002,"Message":"IP address not allowed","Data":null,"SourceSrv":""}

Please guide me. Any configuration files to be edited to address the above
access issue?

Best Regards,

Kaushal

Re: Message":"IP address not allowed" while access Apache APISIX Dashboard

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Please refer to
https://github.com/apache/apisix-dashboard/blob/master/api/conf/conf.yaml#L33

Kaushal Shriyan <ka...@gmail.com>于2022年5月4日 周三17:03写道:

--
来自 琚致远

Re: Message":"IP address not allowed" while access Apache APISIX Dashboard

Posted by Chao Zhang <zc...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It’s not a good idea to expose your APISIX dashboard in public.

Chao Zhang
https://github.com/tokers