Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Alexander1893 <al...@familie-schweizer.net> on 2009/11/02 12:01:27 UTC

User Account for paying

Hi all,

I'd like to give the possibilty to the users in my webshop to have a
"virtual" account which can be charged e.g. with a credit card. As long as
there's enough money on the account the user can pay with this account.

What would be the best way to do this?

Thanks ind advance!
Alexander

Re[2]: User Account for paying