Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Raster3 <cr...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/12/31 05:22:07 UTC

Extending unzip

Hi,

How do I extend the unzip task?

Any idea whats the correct way of doing this? All I need to do is change the
destination directory based on the contents of the zip file.

I tried creating a class that extends org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Untar
and  then implemented protected void expandFile(FileUtils fileUtils, File
srcF, File dir) method by modifying dir based on the contents of the srcF
zip file.

But even if I just invoke super.expandFile(fileUtils,  srcF,  dir) and dont
do any modifications I get an error when it expands the file to a path
somehow suffixed by PK. .

I am thinking that maybe its not Untar which I should extend.