Posted to users@maven.apache.org by KC Baltz <KC...@Copart.Com> on 2006/03/08 17:48:59 UTC

[m2] Is Eclipse WTP 1.0.1 support working in the eclipse:eclipse plugin yet?

I'm trying to use the 1.0.1 release of the Eclipse Web Tools with my Maven web project and not having much luck.  I've called maven with the following:

mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse -Dwtpversion=1.0

It seems to be happy with that and even says:

[INFO] [eclipse:eclipse]
[INFO] Adding support for WTP version 1.0.
[INFO] Wrote settings to C:\cvs\myProject\.settings\org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs

However, in Eclipse, I can't get it to let me add the project to the Tomcat server I have defined.  This worked with the 0.7 support, but does not appear to be working with 1.0

K.C.

Re: [m2] Is Eclipse WTP 1.0.1 support working in the eclipse:eclipse plugin yet?

Posted by Stephen Duncan <st...@gmail.com>.
It is working for me.  I can publish my projects to Tomcat in WTP
1.0.1 after running eclipse:eclipse -Dwtpversion=1.0

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com