Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/08 11:18:27 UTC

HttpResponseServletAdapter class is missed in 0.3.0 final zip

Hi,

i've downloaded the lastest build from the web page and i've seen
HttpResponseServletAdapter class doesn't exist. Can anyone rebuild the zip?

thanks a lot

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net

Re: HttpResponseServletAdapter class is missed in 0.3.0 final zip

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
ok, I'm sorry, I'm extending AbderaServlet and i thought this class was
already included in previous versions.

regards

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.