Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/18 13:14:38 UTC

[CODE]: 3layer drop part 1 is integrated

Hi,

a further notice for you. I have integrated the first chunk of changes
to get rid of the 3layer. I would like to include these change in the QA
process during the regression tests.

I have built and checked the office several times on Windows, MacOS and
Linux. I synchronized regular to trunk and I and repeated my checks.

Feedback from other volunteers were positive as well.

The normal user won't be affected ideally by this change ;-) If somebody
made any assumption about the internal directory structure please take a
closer look on the office now and adapt you solution accordingly. The
internal structure is implementation detail and can change at any time.

The next step is to finish the SDK changes and testing.

Future cleanup work for compiler/linker flags, used variables in
makefile, scp files will be done later. I comment out many things
instead of changing/deleting and keep the comments for later use. This
is mainly for easier cleanup work later.

My plan was to document the changes on a wiki page but I haven't done
this yet. I will do that as soon as I have time for it.

Juergen