Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Fernando Padilla <fe...@alum.mit.edu> on 2008/10/26 19:46:20 UTC

snapshot build repository?

So I was reading the docs, and I checked out the two repositories
mentioned (urls below), but I can't find a snapshots of the 1.3 series.
  Are those being maintained anywhere?

http://openjpa.apache.org/obtaining.html
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository