Posted to user@flume.apache.org by chenchun <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/04 12:34:31 UTC

logs jams in flume collector

Hi, we are using flume to transfer logs to hdfs. We find lots of logs jams in flume collector. if the generated logs can't write into hdfs by middle night, our daily report will not be calculated in time. Any suggestions to identify the bottlenecks written hdfs?

--
chenchun

Re: logs jams in flume collector

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
which version of flume are you using ?

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Paul Chavez <pchavez@verticalsearchworks.com

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

RE: logs jams in flume collector

Posted by Shangan Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 6:27 AM, Paul Chavez <pchavez@verticalsearchworks.com

--
have a good day!
chenshang'an

RE: logs jams in flume collector

Posted by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com>.
try increasing the memory of the channel

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!

Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 19:34:31 +0800