Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anurag Walia <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/15 07:56:31 UTC

Problem with StatusItem table

Hi all,

Thanks in advance for time to comment on it.

I have a problem with StatusItem table while i had changed the description
for
CRQ_ACCEPTED,CRQ_REVIEWED and CRQ_ .. but the are not reflecting on find
request status drop down
and other place also.

please if any know what is the reason please provide.

Anurag Walia

Re: Problem with StatusItem table

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Who knows with opentaps but I'm guessing the same thing applies.  OFBiz did previously use property files for internationalization and my response still applies.

Assuming your version of opentaps is based on ofbiz 4.0 then you'll find the relevant properties in framework/common/config/CommonEntityLabels.properties
As can be seen here at line 102: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/branches/release4.0/framework/common/config/CommonEntityLabels.properties?view=markup

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by Anurag Walia <wa...@hotmail.com>.
thanks dear
i got the solution in commonEntityUilabel.properties file

Re: Problem with StatusItem table

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Anurag,

Have a look in the *EntityLabels.xml files, they are used for internationalization of seed data descriptions.  Just to a search for the keys you've mentioned below and you should see the files pop up in the results.  Change the descriptions in those files and you'll see the changes reflected in the UI.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com