Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/07/03 23:36:28 UTC

Starting to migrate projects under dubbo group to thubbo

Hi,

As discussed during the graduation process, the remaining projects
shall be migrated out of github.com/dubbo group by the end of June.

Most of them have been migrated, however until now there are 7
projects still pending.
I will start to migrate them to github.com/thubbo group this week.

One thing need to confirm is the status of dubbo.github.io project. If
migrated we will lose the access to dubbo.io. Other projects should be
migrated without any problem.

If your projects want to be migrated to ASF, please let me know.
--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Starting to migrate projects under dubbo group to thubbo

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:26 AM Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> HI,
>
> > If you are the project owner and Dubbo committer,
>
> What do you mean by “project owner”? There are no project owners at Apache.

I mean the Non-Apache projects under https://github.com/thubbo.
They should have write access to these projects before, after transfer
they lose write access to these project.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

All the projects, except dubbo.github.io, has been transferred to
https://github.com/thubbo.
If you are the project owner and Dubbo committer, who may need write
access to these project, please let me know.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.