Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Cody Schroeder <sc...@google.com> on 2018/04/30 17:05:01 UTC

JIRA Permissions

  I'm not sure if this is the official channel (there's one precedent
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/75787462ad2687f37e81df1810b731d21de28de4f3af809f2de10add@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E>),
but I would like to be added to the "Contributors" role in JIRA so I can
assign BEAM-4172 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-4172> to
myself.  Is that possible?  I've sent in the ICLA already.

Thanks,
Cody

Re: JIRA Permissions

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.