Posted to notifications@pekko.apache.org by "laglangyue (via GitHub)" <gi...@apache.org> on 2023/12/23 06:26:28 UTC

[D] What meaning of moudle `scalafix-test-input` and `scalafix-test-output`? [incubator-pekko]

GitHub user laglangyue created a discussion: What meaning of moudle `scalafix-test-input` and `scalafix-test-output`?

there are some code but not implement,I don't quite understand how they work.
I would appreciate if someone could give me some guideline.
![image](https://github.com/apache/incubator-pekko/assets/35491928/3f5a1087-8f0d-4609-a549-6b3881c22e09)

GitHub link: https://github.com/apache/incubator-pekko/discussions/858

----
This is an automatically sent email for notifications@pekko.apache.org.

Re: [D] What meaning of moudle `scalafix-test-input` and `scalafix-test-output`? [incubator-pekko]

Posted by "laglangyue (via GitHub)" <gi...@apache.org>.
GitHub user laglangyue edited a discussion: What meaning of moudle `scalafix-test-input` and `scalafix-test-output`?

there are some code but not implement,I don't quite understand how they work.
I would appreciate if someone could give me some guideline.

org.apache.pekko.http.fix.MigrateToServerBuilderTest