Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by "Singh,Jasvinder" <Ja...@gartner.com> on 2018/12/12 13:53:06 UTC

userAgent for connector instance info

Karl  - Can you please help with details around user Agent  for connector instance – is there some configuration to set this value to some custom value or what is default value for this – my need is to
Capture this in my website I am trying to crawl for some coding need.

My question is specifically for Web Connector

[cid:image001.png@01D49250.18A6F1A0]

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2AF8A.0C5ACA70]

Jasvinder Singh
Manager, Software Engineering,
IT - Data Products & Development
Direct: +91-0124-4796372 | Mobile: +91-9911150074
jasvinder.singh@gartner.com
www.Gartner.com<http://www.gartner.com/>

CEB is now Gartner. Learn more.<https://www.gartner.com/technology/about/ceb-acquisition.jsp>
CEB India Private Ltd. Registration No: U741040HR2004PTC035324. Registered office: 6th Floor, Tower-B, Building No.10, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana India If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete this message and any attachments.

Re: userAgent for connector instance info

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
This value is transmitted in the "User-Agent" header.
Karl