Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by lsjun <ls...@aliyun.com> on 2015/03/07 11:15:03 UTC

Help me with JDBCAppender

     I want to logging to mysql , and I find this link in apache :
/http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/appenders.html#JDBCAppender/

     But the java code have an error in my eclipse just like this :
/        The type GenericObjectPool is not generic; it cannot be
parameterized with arguments <PoolableConnection>/

     By the way , to solve the dependency of import , I use the next maven
/        <dependency>//
//<groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>//
//<artifactId>com.springsource.org.apache.commons.pool</artifactId>//
//            <version>1.5.3</version>//
//        </dependency>//
//        <dependency>//
//<groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>//
//<artifactId>com.springsource.org.apache.commons.dbcp</artifactId>//
//            <version>1.2.2.osgi</version>//
//        </dependency>/

     Can anyone help me ?  (I am a software test use selenium .So I do
not know much about dbcp .)

     Thanks !