Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/01 11:33:57 UTC

Re: Wicket 6.12 ETA ?

It appears that my privileges to upload artifacts to the staging repo
are not valid for some reason. As a result I'm unable to perform the
release at this moment.

Martijn

Re: Wicket 6.12 ETA ?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
The log of maven gives as reason:

    "Peer not authenticated"

While it is probably completely clear what this descriptive message
means to a core Maven developer, it caused me some griefs (i.e. a
whole morning) to fix this issue. In order to help others that might
run into this particular problem here's what fixed it for me:

It appears that upgrading my lingering Java 6 version on  OS X to
1.6.0_65 has fixed this issue. While not 100% sure, I suspect the
updated Java has newer certificates that make the upload process work
again.

Martijn Dashorst