Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by zakaria benzidalmal <za...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/20 12:20:25 UTC

[Solrj] is there any utility class to get core's search base URL?

Hi all,

I have a simple question to ask:

 Is there any utility class to get core's search base URL?

Or: a utility class to build core search query URLs?

Regards.
______________________
Zakaria BENZIDALMAL

Re: [Solrj] is there any utility class to get core's search base URL?

Posted by zakaria benzidalmal <za...@gmail.com>.
I explain,

I am writing a custom response writer.
in the resulting xml I would like to add to each result element a solr
fatch link for eg. http://host:port/solr/core/select?q=id:<id>

How can I get the search url in a response writer class?
Is there any way to build this url?

Regards.
Zakaria BENZIDALMAL