Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Adrian Wiesmann <aw...@somap.org> on 2007/12/21 00:45:33 UTC

Bleeding edge modeler fails?

Hello list

I just updated my local subversion repository and compiled a bleeding edge
cayenne modeler. When I am starting the Java version of that modeler it
fails with this error:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.newObject(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lorg/ap
ache/cayenne/Persistent;        at
org.apache.cayenne.pref.CayennePreferenceService.getDomain(CayennePrefere
nceService.java:104)

Did I miss something, or is something broken in the bleeding edge?

Cheers,
Adrian

Re: Bleeding edge modeler fails?

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
Sounds like you have an incomplete assembly.  Check the size.  It should be
something like 9MB.  If not, then cleaning and rebuilding the assembly per
the developer guide.

--
Kevin