Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Nel <ap...@hotmail.com> on 2000/10/16 19:45:07 UTC

Apahce 1.3.14 and Tomcat - Help !!!!!

Hi ,
I'm facing problem in using the latest version of apache and tomcat .  WIN NT

I'm including the file .in httpd.conf

Include "d:\Progs\apache\tomcat\conf\tomcat-apache.conf"

Its giving me a error file not found when I'm restarting the apahce.

AND when I changes the line like this ....

Include "d:/Progs/apache/tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache.conf"

I can startup the Apahce.

But still I'm not able to run any webapp from my tomcat ..

Any help wil lbe higly appreciated ..

TIA

Nelson

Re: Apahce 1.3.14 and Tomcat - Help !!!!!

Posted by Nguyen Duy Tho <th...@ulyssesvietnam.com.vn>.
Did you look at the logs of Apache
May be Apache can not load the module Jserv ( this one is a adapt for Tomcat work together with Apache), you can find
the Tomcat-Apache HOWTO at http://www.linuxdoc.org/
On my box, I've include the tomcat.conf instead of tomcat-apache.conf.
I think that tomcat-apache.conf is useful for tomcat only, not for apache.

Hope that will be useful for you.