Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com> on 2013/04/04 21:01:24 UTC

Prevent using multiple nics per VM

Is there a way in CloudStack to limit the number of interface per vm
(eg. no more than 1 or 2) if we have a context of multiple domain wide
shared networks?

Thanks!

--
Francois Gaudreault
fgaudreault@cloudops.com

RE: Prevent using multiple nics per VM

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
It all depends on how the networks are setup.  It can be completely done outside of cloudstack so I don't think we should drive it into cloudstack itself.

Permissions is one way to do it.  Another would be to implement checks within the ui itself.

--Alex

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.
Devs, what do you think? :P