Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Nawaz <na...@progress.com> on 2009/10/21 12:34:47 UTC

Probem in Bean element

I am using the Bean element, Where JNDI context is created and it refers to
the SayService class …
           After that below one DSL route is created consisting of BeanRef
Camel component.

           On running this configuration, below exception is reported
           org.apache.camel.NoSuchBeanException: No bean could be found in
the registry for: myBeanId

             Referred this site,  but could not get any help.

             In what way I can register the bean?    Please help me in this
regard.

             Please see the code below:

                                  // Creating the JNDI context.
            JndiContext context;
            try
            {
                  context = new JndiContext();
                  context.bind("myBeanId",new SayService());
                              }
            catch(Exception e)
            {
                  e.printStackTrace();
            }

            from("jms:queue:nq1").
            //to("bean:bye")
            beanRef("myBeanId","printhello")
            .to("jms:queue:nq2");

Re: Probem in Bean element

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can try to create a camel context from the Spring application
context, and put the RouterBuilder into that camel context.

You just need to put the bean's definition into the Spring configuration
like this

<bean id="YourBeanName" class="YourBeanClass" />

Willem

Re: Probem in Bean element

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
If you're still having trouble after reading all of the replies on
this thread, try create a stand alone JUnit test case demonstrating
your issue - then post it here then folks can fix it & we get another
test case too.

2009/10/21 Nawaz <na...@progress.com>:

>  But still i am getting the same exception
>  even after including the below line
>
>    CamelContext camel = new DefaultCamelContext(context);
>
>  in the code.
>
>  Is there any other condition to taken care in Bean component?
>
> Regards
> Nawaz Ahmed
>

> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> As said before you need to pass your jndi context to CamelContext
>>

>> JndiContext context = new JndiContext();
>> context.bind("myBeanId",new SayService());
>>
>> CamelContext camel = new DefaultCamelContext(context);
>>
>> camel.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
>>   ... inline the route builder
>> });
>> camel.start();
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 12:34 PM, Nawaz <na...@progress.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am using the Bean element, Where JNDI context is created and it refers
>>> the SayService class …
>>>           After that below one DSL route is created consisting of BeanRef
>>> Camel component.
>>>
>>>           On running this configuration, below exception is reported
>>>           org.apache.camel.NoSuchBeanException: No bean could be found in
>>> the registry for: myBeanId
>>>
>>>             Referred this site,  but could not get any help.
>>>
>>>             In what way I can register the bean?    Please help me in
>>> this
>>> regard.
>>>
>>>             Please see the code below:
>>>
>>>                                  // Creating the JNDI context.
>>>            JndiContext context;
>>>            try
>>>            {
>>>                  context = new JndiContext();
>>>                  context.bind("myBeanId",new SayService());
>>>                              }
>>>            catch(Exception e)
>>>            {
>>>                  e.printStackTrace();