Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2013/09/12 13:00:59 UTC

[RESULT] Release log4net 1.2.12 based on RC1

With three +1 by Dominik, Christian and myself and no other votes the
release has been accepted.

I've already copied the distribution archives and will now proceed with
the rest of the release process.  I'll change the site to reflect the
new release immediately but will hold off sending out the announce email
for a bit longer.

Thanks to all who took the time to review the release

       Stefan

Re: [RESULT] Release log4net 1.2.12 based on RC1

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2013-09-12, Dominik Psenner wrote:

> Now that the SDK reference is on logging.apache.org the page encoding is
> broken again. There's something fishy going there. See this screenshot:

Ouch.

The main difference is one svn commit/checkout cycle.

I think svn expects files to have an UTF-8 encoding so it may break the
Windows CP1252 encoding of the sdk files.  I'll try to figure out a
solution.

Stefan

AW: [RESULT] Release log4net 1.2.12 based on RC1

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
*hm*

Now that the SDK reference is on logging.apache.org the page encoding is
broken again. There's something fishy going there. See this screenshot:

While it was on ~bodewig@ao it used to be ok.

The downloads work as expected. Some mirrors are not synched yet, but others
work fine.