Posted to commits@tuscany.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org> on 2010/12/08 01:54:20 UTC

Hudson build became unstable: Tuscany-2x » Apache Tuscany SCA Specification Compliance Tests Assembly #9

See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Tuscany-2x/org.apache.tuscany.sca$tuscany-compliance-test-assembly/9/>

Re: Hudson build became unstable: Tuscany-2x » Apache Tuscany SCA Specification Compliance Tests Assembly #9

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
Mmm, i've not debugged it at all but the fails I see are due to loop in
xmlschema code so r1043206 seems suspicious.

   ...ant

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raymond Feng <cy...@gmail.com>.