Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/09 14:45:36 UTC

[DELTASPIKE-57] integration tests with tomee

hi @ all,

now our integration tests also run with tomee.
+ i created a jenkins build-job for it - see [1].

@ romain:
thx for joining the effort

regards,
gerhard

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/DeltaSpike/job/DeltaSpike%20TomEE/

Re: [DELTASPIKE-57] integration tests with tomee

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
Great job! Glad we now have a server running OWB!

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer