Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 赵爽 <zh...@clas.ac.cn> on 2021/05/31 08:51:47 UTC

Issue regarding python.

Hello

    I've installed a dolphin cluster on 3 nodes.Everything works fine,then I installed python3.8 through anaconda,changed the system defalut python command to python3.8,then changed the configuration of dolphinscheduler_env.sh.But no matter what I do,when I run a python executable in dolphinscheduler ,it always invokes the system default python 2.7.

    I wonder how can I fix this.Thank you!

Re:Issue regarding python.

Posted by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com>.
Did you point python to python3?