Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Roy Teeuwen <ro...@teeuwen.be> on 2016/04/08 13:39:32 UTC

Sling Events 4.0

Hey all,

After upgrading to sling events 4.0, the EventUtil has disappeared. I have been using EventUtil.isLocal(event) throughout my codebase, and in the documentation of the deprecation it states that one should check if the property exists. Does this mean that it is enough to replace this everywhere by event.getProperty(“event.application”) == null?

Thanks
Roy

Re: Sling Events 4.0

Posted by Roland Schaer <rs...@adobe.com>.
Hi Roy,

you could also alternatively use an event filter property like the one below if you’re using annotations.

@Property(name = EventConstants.EVENT_FILTER, value = "(!(" + DEAConstants.PROPERTY_APPLICATION + "=*))")

./Roland