Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/28 15:14:38 UTC

[Axis2] Removing ContextListener

The ContextListener interface is not used by the clustering implementation.
We directly call ContextManager.addContext() from the relevant places.
Is this interface intended for any other purpose? Shall we remove it?

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://www.wso2.org

Re: [Axis2] Removing ContextListener

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Chamikara

On 5/29/07, Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> wrote:

> Afkham Azeez wrote:
> > The ContextListener interface is not used by the clustering
> > implementation. We directly call ContextManager.addContext() from the
> > relevant places.
> > Is this interface intended for any other purpose? Shall we remove it?
> >
> +1 to remove that , if no one is using that.
>
> Thanks
> Deepal

Chamikara Jayalath
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/
http://wso2.org/ - For your Oxygen needs

Re: [Axis2] Removing ContextListener

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Oh, sorry Glen I misunderstood what Azeez said. My +1 for removing the
ContextManagerListener of Clustering not the ContextListener of Axis2. As
you have mentioned having this ContextListeners will help us to cleanly
capture context events of Axis2. So I think our clustering impl should use
that.

Chamikara

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
I'm removing this interface and the related code since, in our clustering
implementation, we are not going to send messages when contexts are added
anymore.

-- Azeez

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glen,