Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Francesco Leone <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/28 10:18:52 UTC

[AXIS2] EndpointReference Serialization

Hi!
I have some trouble with EndpointReference serialization, in particular when
i use
an Endpoint Reference with ReferenceParameters, i have a notSerializable
exception
referred to org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl . I guess that the
OMElement
used ad ReferenceParameters is the origin of the problem, i just take a look
to the EndpointReference source
of axis2-1.1.1 but i find that there is a Map to collect the OMElement
rappresenting ReferenceParameters but there are not
in the class the readObject and writeObject method to permit the
serialization of this map of OMElement.
One possible solution is to transform EndpointReference in the realtive
OMElement (by EndpointReferenceHelper), then serializing with
OMElement.serialize()
and then, after the deserialization, transforming the OMElement in
EndpointReference. A little bit complicated..any suggestions?
Thanks
Francesco Leone

Re: [AXIS2] EndpointReference Serialization

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
On 28/03/07, Francesco Leone <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> I have some trouble with EndpointReference serialization, in particular when
> i use
> an Endpoint Reference with ReferenceParameters, i have a notSerializable
> exception
> referred to org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom
>  .OMElementImpl . I guess that the OMElement
> used ad ReferenceParameters is the origin of the problem, i just take a look
> to the EndpointReference source
> of axis2-1.1.1 but i find that there is a Map to collect the OMElement
> rappresenting ReferenceParameters but there are not
> in the class the readObject and writeObject method to permit the
> serialization of this map of OMElement.
> One possible solution is to transform EndpointReference in the realtive
> OMElement (by EndpointReferenceHelper), then serializing with
> OMElement.serialize()
> and then, after the deserialization, transforming the OMElement in
> EndpointReference. A little bit complicated..any suggestions?
> Thanks
> Francesco Leone

Yes, try Axis2 1.2-RC1. The EndpointReference class now implements
read/writeObject which correctly serialises the EPR to/from XML.

David