Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2009/02/10 21:37:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r742661 - in /incubator/jspwiki/trunk: ./ .settings/ src/java/org/apache/wiki/plugin/ tests/java/org/apache/wiki/plugin/

Yeah, the idea of having WebContent is that we can put all the
resources in the right places from the get-go...

/Janne

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the rename is also a very good idea...

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Yup, +1 from me too.

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
+1