Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bineesh <ku...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/11 06:22:53 UTC

Nutch 1.15 Indexing

Hi Team,

Need help on Nutch 1.15 indexing issues. We are using Nutch 1.15 and Solr
7.3.1 in our setup

1 : Is there a way i can mention multiple collections in the Nutch 1.15
indexwriters.xml file for the same  <writer id="indexer_solr_1"
class="org.apache.nutch.indexwriter.solr.SolrIndexWriter"> ?

I see collection works fine if i hardcoded the collection name in
indexer_solr_1

2 : I need to crwal multiple sites and to be indexed in multiple collections
. How can i achieve this as i cannot hardcoded the collection name in
indexwriters.xml for writer id="indexer_solr_1 everytime.

Please suggest

Re: Nutch 1.15 Indexing

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 9/11/2018 12:22 AM, Bineesh wrote:
> Need help on Nutch 1.15 indexing issues. We are using Nutch 1.15 and Solr
> 7.3.1 in our setup
>
> 1 : Is there a way i can mention multiple collections in the Nutch 1.15
> indexwriters.xml file for the same  <writer id="indexer_solr_1"
> class="org.apache.nutch.indexwriter.solr.SolrIndexWriter"> ?
>
> I see collection works fine if i hardcoded the collection name in
> indexer_solr_1
>
> 2 : I need to crwal multiple sites and to be indexed in multiple collections
> . How can i achieve this as i cannot hardcoded the collection name in
> indexwriters.xml for writer id="indexer_solr_1 everytime.

This is a Solr mailing list, and you are asking for help on Nutch, which
is a completely separate project.  I've got no idea how Nutch works,
even the parts that are meant to interface to Solr.

You're going to need to ask for help on the nutch mailing list.

Thanks,
Shawn