Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Jeff Blackwell <jb...@tenacityinc.com> on 2004/07/04 01:46:06 UTC

Re: Excel: Too many different cell formats

Sanjeev -

Just a suggestion, but make sure that the Styles are instantiated _outside_
the loop.  The code that you linked to built a Style for each cell.  Is
yours doing this?  Might want to instantiate Style1,Style2, etc. from your
registry, then use

cell.setCellStyle(style1);

etc. to set the CellStyle in the loop.

I believe that's what the responses below the code you linked to were
saying.

Cheers,
Jeff