Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Andrea Mazzei <an...@live.com> on 2009/01/13 00:22:23 UTC

Marshalling and Unmarshalling between CXF-SE and a BEAN-SE

Good Evening,
I'm just trying to understand how to marshall a generic Java object and incapsule it inside an NMR object.
I have the following situation:
- a Java Bean SE invoce a CXF-SE method
- the marshalled object is the passed argument
Do you have any suggestion?

Thanking you in advance

Andrea Mazzei

Re: Marshalling and Unmarshalling between CXF-SE and a BEAN-SE

Posted by mattrpav <ma...@airband.com>.
It all depends on your application, but if you have a CXF web service, I
would suggest communicating to it via SOAP through the CXF-BC entry point.
One advantage of Service Oriented Architecture is that you create
abstraction layers.  By going Bean-SE to CXF-SE, you are losing a layer of
abstraction you may wish you had down the road.

Re: Marshalling and Unmarshalling between CXF-SE and a BEAN-SE

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

You can inject the proxy of  your cxfse into your bean, then invoke the
cxfse from your bean, just like normal java method invocation, it will
do the marshalling from java object (the argument) to the JBI message
(passed by the NMR) automatically for you.

Take a look at [1], the Proxies part.
[1]http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-se.html

Freeman