Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Swen van Zanten <fl...@hdsign.nl> on 2013/04/22 14:23:10 UTC

Problem with push notifications Entitlements

Hello,

I'm having problems getting push notification to work with flex mobile.
I have everything setup in my application following this tutorial [1] and when i'm going to install the app on my devices FB gives this error.

Error occurred while installing the application:
Installation Error: ApplicationVerificationFailed.

When I take away the Entitlements part in my app descriptor is will install perfectly..
But then off course the debugger gives me the error of the missing pas-environment string.

I've tried to use compiling with swf-version=17, 18 & 19.
I've tried renewing my certificates en Provisioning profiles.
And stuff like that… What else can I do to make it work.. Or tell me what I can do..

Thnx!

[1] http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/articles/ios-push-notifications.html

Met vriendelijke groet,

SWEN VAN ZANTEN
Hoofdstraat 160
2171 BL, Sassenheim

Re: Problem with push notifications Entitlements

Posted by Swen van Zanten <fl...@hdsign.nl>.
Okay….. I've got it to work… :D

It was all about the correct Certificates -_-'

Met vriendelijke groet,

SWEN VAN ZANTEN
Hoofdstraat 160
2171 BL, Sassenheim