Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Henrik Vendelbo <hv...@bluprints.com> on 2003/09/28 19:12:38 UTC

Logger.getConfigurationFileName()

 With all the flexibility in cofiguring the logging facility, I wonder if
 there is some way to discover how current properties were loaded.

 I imagine that getting the absolute path of for instance the
 log4j.properties file would be tricky; How about the name of the
ClassLoader
 and the relative path ?

 Henrik

Re: Logger.getConfigurationFileName()

Posted by "slg.ahlen.quvintheumn" <sl...@telia.com>.
Posted by "slg.ahlen.quvintheumn" <sl...@telia.com>.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.

Posted by Henrik Vendelbo <hv...@bluprints.com>.
[...]

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error instantiating servlet class
net.dspc.server.AxisServletPlus
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:91
2)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:823)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:
3421)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3609)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1188)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:738)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1188)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:347)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:497)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2190)
 at
org.apache.catalina.startup.CatalinaService.start(CatalinaService.java:273)
 at
)
 at
.java:25)
 at
org.apache.catalina.startup.BootstrapService.start(BootstrapService.java:245
)
 at
org.apache.catalina.startup.BootstrapService.main(BootstrapService.java:307)
----- Root Cause -----
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
 at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAcces
sorImpl.java:39)
 at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstruc
torAccessorImpl.java:27)
 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:90
3)
[...]
va:532)
 at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.ja
va:272)
 at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:414)
 at org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:76)
 at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.<clinit>(AxisServletBase.java
:94)

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.