Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2016/09/01 21:44:07 UTC

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-AS #421

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-AS/changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-AS #422

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-AS/changes>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-AS #421

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
Marshall, the problem with failing JUnit tests has been fixed. Also,
reduced verbosity of JUnit tests to make tests easier to review. I still
see IOException happening at the end of some tests. This is logged by an
embedded AMQ broker. In some case these are expected as brokers are being
shutdown on purpose to simulate failover and recovery.

-jerry

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.