Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by A Laxmi <a....@gmail.com> on 2013/07/09 22:41:46 UTC

any changes to Nutch 2.2.1 webpage table

Hello,

I could use Nutch 1.6 and 2.1 without any issues in the past. However, now
I would like to install new released version *Nutch 2.2.1*. I was wondering
if there were any changes made to the webpage table for most recent release
- *Nutch 2.2.1*. Please let me know

Thanks!

Re: any changes to Nutch 2.2.1 webpage table

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
No 2.2.1 webpage schema will be the same.
Nutch 2.1 introduced the concept of batchId for URLs but there is no change
in most recent.
Thanks
Lewis

--