Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by bi...@hsbc.com.hk on 2007/04/16 17:11:10 UTC

Billy Kan is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 16 Apr 2007 and will not return until
18 Apr 2007.

I will reply your mail when I am back. For urgent matters, please contact

Jack Du (Jack C H DU) on Liquidity Provision Issues.
Lewis Chung (Lewis L H CHUNG) on TAPI/PE/Argentina Development Issues.
Ken Pang (Kenneth K F PANG) for general management issues.

Billy

for any errors or omissions.