Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Fernando Wermus <fw...@odeasrl.com.ar> on 2011/06/08 01:21:10 UTC

assemble and compile for a specific version

Hi all,
    I have the following pom.xml that only assambles in a certein profile:

<profiles>
<profile>
<id>qa-tomcat5x</id>
<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<version>2.2-beta-5</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>qa-tomcat5x</id>
<goals>
        <goal>single</goal>
        </goals>
        <configuration>
<filters>
<filter>${project.basedir}/src/assemble/filter.properties</filter>
     </filters>
   <descriptors>
<descriptor>${project.basedir}/src/assemble/descriptor.xml</descriptor>
</descriptors>
</configuration>
<phase>package</phase>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>
</profile>
</profiles>

But I also need that the generated jar has all the compiled classes as well
as all the resources. The only thing that this jar contains is just the file
that participates in assembly. How can I change that in my profile?

thanks in advance

Re: assemble and compile for a specific version

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fw...@odeasrl.com.ar>.
I finally solved using filter resources instead of assemblies.