Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Prachi Jain <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2013/07/30 17:23:00 UTC

Regarding test case AOOTest-444 (Impress)

Hi,
In step no. 3 From context menu, select 'Bullets and numbering'. In bullet tab verify First Bullet Icon is None ,but first bullet icon is solid small circular bullet. Is it a bug?  and at last it says below picture just for reference but I don't see any picture .
http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/lib/execute/execSetResults.php?version_id=5272&level=testcase&id=5271&tplan_id=21645&setting_build=17&setting_platform=7

Thanks for help!

Prachi

Re: Regarding test case AOOTest-444 (Impress)

Posted by Edwin Sharp <el...@mail-page.com>.
IMHO just poorly written test case.