Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by TomazM <to...@arnes.si> on 2010/03/10 11:06:07 UTC

Error in extracting message properties

Is there any way to debug what this error mean, because in Stub I can only see that  _operationClient.execute(true);
fail.

Env:
 - axis2.1.5
 - jibx 1.2.2
 - rampart 1.3(InflowSecurity)

Regards, Tomaz

Re: Error in extracting message properties

Posted by TomazM <to...@arnes.si>.
I figure it out, the problem is in Rampart class RampartMessageData, I think the problem is if you have in xml characters like š, š, ć, ž, đ, č
so the code page ISO-8859-2.

So if this is a bug I don't know.

Solution:
You must use encodeing(Base64.encode)