Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Walker Joe <Jo...@barclaycard.co.uk> on 2000/09/28 15:27:27 UTC

Ant UML diagrams

So as part of trying to understand how ant works I threw it into Together
(UML modelling package - http://www.togethersoft.com) and produced some
docs. The result is a zip file - nearly 2Mb that is basically like JavaDoc
but with added UML diags, and a very nifty applet explorer thing.

Clearly a 2Mb attachment is a little large shout if you are interested, or
if you have a good place to put it.

Joe.

Legal Disclaimer:-

Please be aware that messages sent over
the Internet may not be secure and should
not be seen as forming a legally binding
contract unless otherwise stated.

Re: Ant UML diagrams

Posted by David W Forslund <dw...@lanl.gov>.
I'm interested in getting a copy of this.

Thanks,

--
David Forslund				 Voice:(505) 665-1907
Advanced Computing Laboratory, MSB287	 FAX: (505) 665-4939