Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Sc...@lotus.com on 2000/03/01 04:06:34 UTC

Re: Building Xalan (was Re: Xalan/Xerces question.)

Eric Hodges <ha...@swbell.net> wrote:
> Is this a JDK issue?  Which version of the JDK lets you compile the code
as
> published?

As far as I can tell I'm building with JavaTM 2 SDK, Standard Edition
Version 1.2.2.  That's what the doc says and that's what the VM says, but I
can't seem to get a version out of javac itself.  We've also been building
with 1.1.8.

I fixed what I could find in XPathProcessorImpl and SimpleNodeLocator (by
replacing all constant refs with XPath.XXX).  But we need to be able to
reproduce this.  The code is checked into the CVS, if you want to give it a
try.

-scott