Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by adithi agarwal <co...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/10 20:45:58 UTC

the symbol of the folder..

As soon as I  checkout the ofbiz project from repository, and open it in eclipse, all the directories  have a symbol (indicating checked out from repository)but few dirs do not have the symbol like build, bin.May I know what makes it not to change..

Thanks in advance

Re: the symbol of the folder..

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
SVN properties are set to ignore.

-Adrian

Re: the symbol of the folder..

Posted by adithi agarwal <co...@yahoo.com>.
Thankyou so much Nalin...I got it..

build are not part of repository. thats why there are no symbol with that
folder.
when you run ant build is created.

you can check it by command (ant clean). all the build folder is deleted.
again use command (ant) all build folder is again created.

i hope your confusion is clear now.

Re: the symbol of the folder..

Posted by nalin chandra <na...@palindromesoftware.com>.
Hi