Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Aleksander Yusupov <wa...@outlook.com> on 2020/05/23 16:43:31 UTC

Languages problem

I've been using Apache for years. You sent me the CD, too. On another computer, I put the Apache. There's a problem with the second language, Russian. Apache doesn't show any errors, and the slinging check says no errors. Tools - Languages, but it's not working.

Sincerely
Aleks Wanderer  wandererpen@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>

https://starprincesses.yolasite.com/   https://courtandfraudsters.yolasite.com/

RE: Languages problem