Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/24 08:48:12 UTC

[M1]

Hi Lukas,

  I saw your message on the IRC.
  I think that properties under the project node were never used in m1.
  It was certainly added to prepare the compatibility with m2.
  None of our plugins use them.
  I don't know when it was added (certainly that it can be seen in
subversion).

  I think it was added by Brett, when he updated the maven model.

  I'm not sure that it is interesting for us to keep them.

arnaud

Re: [M1]

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Does that mean we should remove it from the documentation (see
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-1693)?

-Lukas

Re: [M1]

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.