Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ayush Mainali <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/11 05:42:49 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Accept Android Client 2.0 (Fineract CN Mobile) into Apache Fineract

I am not able to register to the mifos self service app.i followed the
process from this link by:

   - Create a role with a CREATE USER and CREATE USER CHECKER (used for
   verifying the creation of user) permissions only.
   - Create a user(admin) and assign only the previously created role to it.
   Retrieve this admin token and hardcode it in the self service
   application and this admin token is authorized to perform only 2 task i.e.
   creating a self service user and verifying it. But was unable to register
   to the app. Is there any other process or am i missing any thing??
   Please Help!

[image: Inline images 1]

Regards,
Ayush Mainali