Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com> on 2007/12/03 10:51:04 UTC

Re: [java] M2 destinations

I've certainly sent/received more than 10,000, a lot more.

Are you sending and receiving simultaneously? or sending all then receiving
all? Maybe post your test code, so we can see exactly what you are doing?

Rupert

Re: [java] M2 destinations

Posted by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com>.
M2 java clients + M2 broker, works fine.

Re: [java] M2 destinations

Posted by Arnaud Simon <as...@redhat.com>.

Re: [java] M2 destinations

Posted by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com>.